Hitachi has officially released the FX-Trio, the world’s first three person interactive whiteboard. Involving more students in your interactive lessons will improve your classroom’s production tremendously. In addition to the greater interactivity, the FX-Trio has upgraded surface for improved accuracy and durability.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Interactive group work – up to three people can write on the board simultaneously.
- Flexible learning – IntelliPen automatically converts freehand objects to smooth objects.
- Gesture control – The Magical Touch function enables easy scroll by motioning with the flat of your hand, or shrink and expand the display by motioning your fingers.
- Control using multi-touch hand gestures
- Use your finger, stylus, or any object to operate
- Electronic-free surface for durability
- Low-glare surface to minimize projector reflection
- Optional electronic pen with 3 customizable buttons
- 16 Function buttons (14 customizable)
- 2 retractable styluses included
The FX-Trio is compatible with PC or MAC computers, but does not come standard with Hitachi’s RM Easiteach software.